Raw Date Granola Over Papaya
A delicious meal or satisfying snack, both papaya and dates are superfoods for the gut and pair beautifully together in this delicious fruit bowl! Feel free to add bananas and/or mangoes for an extra satisfying meal.
- 2 cups organic dates, pitted I use medjool but any variety is fine
- 1/4 cup pecans almonds and walnuts work too
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/2 maradol papaya, chopped do not use papayas from Hawaii due to GMOs
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Combine first four ingredients in food processor and pulse well until the desired consistency is achieved.
Sprinkled 1/4 cup or more of the date granola over the chopped papaya, squeeze with fresh lime to taste, and enjoy!
Store raw date granola in mason jars in the fridge for 2 weeks or more, if it lasts that long!