Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
If you struggle with the taste of bananas, try this delicious smoothie, you won't even know they're in there!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree fresh or in a BPA free can
- 1/8 cup 100% dark maple syrup adjust more or less for desired sweetness
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon + more for topping
- 1 cup unsweetened whole coconut milk in a BPA free can - be sure to shake or stir well first
- 1 - 2 cups ice from filtered or spring water adjust for preferred texture
Add all ingredients to blender, except the ice, and blend.
Add ice and blend until desired texture is achieved.
Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired and serve immediately!
Original Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe here.